The End Connecticut’s Blue Laws Coalition is a grassroots movement to end Connecticut’s antiquated blue laws regulating the sale of alcohol.
Ending these blue laws, including minimum pricing rules and other barriers to open competition will mean more convenience, choice, and better prices for Connecticut consumers. Reform will also allow our neighborhood grocery and package stores to compete on an even playing field with stores in neighboring states that have already repealed their outdated blue laws.
End Connecticut’s Blue Laws Coalition members:
- Beer Institute
- Connecticut Food Association
- Distilled Spirits Council of the United States
- Independent Connecticut Petroleum Association
- Independent package store owners
- New England Convenience Store Association
- Wine Institute